- ADMISSION - School Rules
General School Rules
- A Student should carry his diary to school everyday with his photograph duly pasted and complete identity information duly signed by the parents.
- The school day commences with assembly for which all students must be presents.
- All students are expected to attend class on the opening day after each vacation. Those absent without leave will be fined.
- Students must reach the school at least five minutes before the assembly. Frequent late comers will be sent back home or fined.
- Non-Sikhs boys should get their hair cut at regular intervals. Sikh boys must wear turbans in class IX and above. A patka may be worn only while playing games.
- Students are advised to keep their classrooms. School building campus as neat as possible and throw leftovers into the dustbins only.
- Those who go home alone should be prompt in returning home after school.
- The school reserves the right to suspend or to take strict disciplinary action against a student whose performance in studies is consistently unsatisfactory and any kind of unacceptable code of conduct within the school premises.
- A student who uses unfair means during test will be given zero in that subject. Repetition of the same will result in his/her dismissal. Any student who is found tampering with grades in the Report Card and other School Certificate will be strictly dealt.
- Once a child has come to school he/she should not be asked to come home on half day or leave from any period.
Leave Rule For Student
- Pupil not attending school for less than 3 days must fill leave application given in the diary.
- Pupil not attending school for more than three days should give written application to the class teacher, well in advance for the approval of the Principal.
- The names of those pupils will be struck off the school roll, who proceed on leave for more than a week without informing the school authorities.
- Leave during examination will not be sanctioned. In case of absence due to Medical reasons, submission of Medical Certificate is compulsory.